We are the Brentford Independent Association of Supporters (BIAS).
We are a fully democratic, inclusive and independent supporters’ group that aims to give a voice to all Brentford Football Club fans.
We want to ensure that every Brentford fan has the opportunity to communicate with the club and for the club to listen to any concerns they may have. BIAS holds regular meetings with the Chief Executive of Brentford Football Club and other high-level staff and we have very open and clear lines of communication to put forward ideas or concerns on the supporter’s behalf, to the people that run the club.
With honesty and integrity, we will represent and campaign on issues and concerns raised by our membership for the benefit of all supporters.
To achieve this, we will:
1. be the conscience of Brentford Football Club and be accountable to our membership
2. maintain a working relationship with Brentford Football Club whilst remaining independent
3. work closely with Brentford Football Club to ensure a successful transition from Griffin Park to the new stadium at Lionel Road
4. represent members at the Lionel Road Focus Group meetings run by Brentford Football Club and provide feedback to the membership
5. work closely with Bees United and the Brentford Community Trust when required for the benefit of our members and Brentford Football Club
6. work with Brentford Football Club to champion diversity amongst football fans and work to ensure all fans feel safe and welcome at Griffin Park and Lionel Road.
7. be a listening organisation with every member’s opinion being considered valid
8. raise any questions or concerns from our membership with Brentford Football club and help communicate their response
9. provide a response to all enquiries received via firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days
10. work to increase BIAS membership in line with our aim to represent the needs of all Brentford fans as far as possible
11. make our membership open and accessible to every Brentford fan regardless of age, race, gender or disability
12. work with Brentford Football Club to consider the options for safe standing at the new stadium at Lionel Road
13. work with relevant football bodies, other supporters’ groups and government departments when required to maintain/improve the Brentford match day experience for all supporters
14. hold regular Executive Committee Meetings and an AGM that are open to all members
15. uphold the BIAS constitution, have minutes and /or summaries of committee meetings on the BIAS website and hold fully audited accounts and maintain accurate financial records
BIAS firmly believes that we are stronger together, the more members we have the louder voice we have to make a difference
We are run by fans for fans
Join Us Today