The BIAS 2018 AGM took place on the 24th November. A summary of the key points can be found below:
- The motion to remove the membership fee was passed. More details can be found here
- The motion to amend the constitution to better reflect the role of BIAS was passed. The updated constitution can be found here.
- The motion to adopt a new equality Charter was passed. The charter can be found here.
- The motion to adopt a new manifesto for 2019 was passed. The manifesto can be found here.
- David Gathergood confirmed that the finances were in a healthy state and that there was little expenditure for the past year. The audited accounts can be found here.
- David Gathergood also announced he was standing down after eight years as Treasurer and David Minckley was nominated to replace him.
- Richard Nabarro and Darren Castle have also been nominated to join the committee
The full minutes of the AGM can be found here.