As established at the AGM on the 24th November 2018, we are proud to have embedded the following equality charter as part of our constitution:
We adhere to the following equality, inclusion and anti-discrimination guidelines:
- We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for all involved by applying equality, diversity and inclusion in our day-to-day operations.
- We will promote awareness of the benefits of equality, inclusion and diversity with a clear understanding that football belongs to everyone
- In our activities we will not discriminate or treat anyone less favourably on the grounds of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, race or nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion/belief or disability.
- We will not tolerate harassment, bullying, abuse or victimisation of any kind and will assure the appropriate reporting procedures are actioned if any of the
mentioned does occur under our supervision.
- We are committed to taking action against discrimination.
- As part of our commitment to the eradication of discrimination in football and the promotion of equality, inclusion and diversity, we are fully supportive of the work of organisations such as Kick It Out and The Football Supporters’ Federation.
- We as fans stand together as one so that everyone can feel welcome and enjoy the beautiful game