BIAS Executive Committee discussed and agreed the following key points:
- BIAS Membership
- Work in tidying up the BIAS membership database continues with 37 members held on our database without email contact details and have not responded to letters sent. Work will continue to make contact with these members.
- 82 new members have joined BIAS since the beginning of January 2019.
- New BIAS posters will be produced to replace out of date posters around Griffin Park for start of next season.
- Next quarterly Newsletter will be published during July
- BIAS Website
- Updates to the website now almost compete
- Review of Regional & International Coordinators also nearly complete and website will be updated accordingly
- New Stadium Focus Groups
- At request of the Committee, Jon Varney agreed to hold a second Focus Group on Ticketing on 11th June – Update will be provided following meeting (Update now posted on BIAS Website and Facebook Page).
- Jon also agreed to request to hold a second Focus Group on Farewell Griffin Park – this will be chased if meeting not in diary by end of June.
- Reciprocal Away Day Pricing
- BIAS agreed to support a Football Supporters Association (FSA) initiative to approach the Club to see if they will sign up to a price cap on away tickets. All Clubs in the Championship will be approached to sign up to this initiative. The FSF have been advised of our support and we await details of next steps.
- FSA AGM on 29th June
- BIAS will be in attendance at this meeting and will provide update to members in due course
Full minutes will be posted in due course on the BIAS website.
The next executive committee meeting will be on Monday 22nd July due to holiday commitments
Remember, We Are Run By Fans for the Fans of Brentford Football Club
Not a Member of BIAS, then please join TODAY, Membership is FREE
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER