BIAS would like to thank Brentford Football Club for their kind gesture to both Brentford and Birmingham City supporters who would have been out of pocket after making travelling arrangement for the postponed fixture between the Clubs.
It is a nice gesture, one that BIAS and supporters of both Brentford and the Birmingham City will welcome.
Full details of the scheme and the conditions that apply how to make a claim are available on the Brentford FC official website site
Brentford Supporters can claim their travel refunds by sending an email to email@example.com.
Refunds for match tickets will be dealt with by the Ticket Office at Brentford, for home tickets, and Birmingham, for away tickets.
The following conditions apply:
• Bookings must have been made before the announcement, on Wednesday 13 August, that the game was postponed.
• Supporters should send their travel tickets, proof of purchase and proof that they have asked for a refund and one was not granted.
• Blues Collective (a Birmingham City Supporters Group) will assist with claims from Birmingham fans and away supporters should contact them in the first instance.
• Fans will have until next Wednesday, 26 August, to make a claim
• Maximum refund of £100 per person.