City Ground, Nottingham NG2 5FJ
Ground Capacity 30,576 (all seated)
Telephone 0115 982 4444
Ticket Office 0871 226 1980
Official Nottingham Forest website
Supporters who buy tickets in advance from Brentford will qualify for loyalty points under the Brentford FC’s Membership scheme – more information on this scheme is available here.
This game qualifies for 14 loyalty points.
Note – the Loyalty Point scheme only applies to tickets bought in advance from Brentford, it does not apply to tickets bought on the day at the stadium Brentford are visiting.
Brentford FC will receive 5% for all tickets purchased in advance.
Facilities for Visiting Supporters:
Brentford will have an initial allocation of 980 tickets.
Brentford supporters will be located in Bridgeford Stand Lower which is behind one of the goals.
Young Person £12;
Juniors need to be aged under 12;
Seniors need to be aged 65 or over;
Young Person to be aged between 12 and 17
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground.
Supporters who purchase tickets in advance for this game will also be entitled to FREE coach travel to Nottingham for this game.
Fans who buy online, can also book their free coach travel online too.
Once fans buy their match tickets, they can then book the coach using the Away Travel link on the ticketing website and proceed from there.
Prices will appear as £0.01 but when checking out, this will revert to zero.
Coach tickets will be sent to fans who book their coach seats online, over the phone or in person
Supporters with Physical Disabilities
Ambulant disabled supporters will pay the appropriate rate for their age and receive a free ticket for a carer.
Five tickets are available for supporters in wheelchairs at the appropriate rate for their age, with a free ticket for a carer.
Disabled supporters must be entitled to higher level DLA to receive a free ticket for a carer.
Tickets are available from the Club’s Ticket Office at Griffin Park, which is open from 10am until 4pm Monday to Friday.
Tickets can bought in person or ordered by telephone on 0845 3456 442 or Online
Travel Directions from Official Nottingham Forest website
Travel advice: City Ground, Nottingham is approximately 128 miles from Brentford.
Getting there by road:
The Post Code for SatNav purposes is NG2 5FJ
From the South
– Leave the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the signs to join the A453 towards Nottingham
– After passing through Clifton, continue on the A453 following signs for football and cricket traffic)
– Join the A52 eastbound towards Grantham and carry straight on at the Nottingham Knight Island and the Wheatcroft Island until you reach the Gamston Island.
– Take the first exit onto the A6011 (‘Radcliffe Road’)
– Continue along the A6011 following the road as it bends to the right and continue over Lady Bay Bridge.
– Follow local signs for matchday parking.
You should be aware that, on a matchday, parking at the ground is considerably limited and priority is given to disabled supporters, coaches, players, match and club officials.
Park in the approved Nottingham Forest FC Car Parks, which are located at:
– Meadow Lane (Notts County Ground) – £3 per car.
– Victoria Embankment – £4 per car and very limited availability
– County Hall (Notts County Council) – £4 per car, £12 per minibus and £20 per coach.
– Cattlemarket Pay & Display – £3 per car
– Lady Bay Sports Ground (Notts Rugby Club) NG2 5AA – £5 per car.
– Do not park on residential streets around West Bridgford, since Controlled Parking Zones and residents parking schemes are enforced on a matchday.
Getting to Nottingham by Train:
Rail travel could be a problem as the last direct train to London departs from Nottingham at 9.31pm.
However, if you were able to break your journey, Nottingham station is roughly a 20 minute walk or 10 minute bus ride from The City Ground
The best option would probably be to travel out of London (St Pancras) with East Midlands Trains journey time is approximately two hours.
You can contact those nice people at National Rail Enquiries online or tel 0845 7 48 49 50 for more information
Getting there by coach:
Brentford will be providing FREE coach travel for this match, available to anyone who purchases tickets in advance.
Full details of the Bees Travel Club can be found HERE.
Membership is £25 per annum; and is free to children aged 12 and under on application.
Coaches will depart from the Layton Road car park area at 3pm.